I’m stuck at home since Monday with my family but I’m not complaining. It’s a bitter sweet feeling that classes was suspended because I had my rest but wasn’t able to do my feasibility and a lot of people are suffering because of the typhoon.
- (First) Last Sunday Myio helped me shoot my feasibility product and that’s me holding a flash(?) while mom is cooking the stuffing’s for the Rice Balls.
- (Second) If you are following Myio’s instagram you’ll see repeated photos of McSpicy. Yep he got addicted to it. I was craving for it too so we ordered online for everyone at home.
- (Third) Watched The Texas Chainsaw Massacre late at night I think it was around 2 am already. The movie is not gruesome unlike the previous movies but the story was ok and I’m hoping for next.
- (Fourth) While everyone’s enjoying their champorado mom cooked ginataang mais! Perfect for the weather!
- Mom got curious about The Conjuring so we watched it with daddy and ate at our sala with the lights off haha
- I was on my bed, lying pretty lol thinking of how many days I already wasted on not doing my Feasibility so I got up and faced my laptop and yay I finished writing two topics!
Hope everyone is doing good after the heavy rain and flooding.